Monday, April 29, 2013

Well, hello there! It's been awhile.

What do you call a woman who has not written a THING for a year and a half?
BUSY
To catch you up to speed, this is what's happened to me since October 2011...
moved to Charleston from Atlanta
got an awesome job
bought our first home
Pretty exciting to say the least! And it's only just begun. Because of all of the time I've had "off" in my personal writing, I have a lot of topics that have been building up quite a bit. Here are a few teasers...


  • Homosexual relationships, marriage, and rights
  • "Once Saved, Always Saved"
  • Workplace ethics
  • Calvinism vs. Arminianism
  • VOTING... why am I the youngest person at the polls?
  • The importance of marketing
  • Becoming a fairy godmother... without the pretty dress and magic wand

Hope you'll join me for my upcoming stories. :)

Love, peace, and freedom,

Jenna J.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still waiting for you to touch on some of these topics! :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete