Sunday, July 11, 2010

Georgia on our mind

Josh has started his job in Atlanta!!! We are praising God for His many blessings, while also feeling a bit homesick. I am currently looking for a job AND looking into going back to school for my Masters. :)

I hate being 6 hours (more or less) from family and friends. Right now I don't know anyone here, so I'm eager to find people that can relate to Josh and me. I REALLY need a job, mainly because I am bored when Josh isn't here.

We still have to find a church, doctor, dentist, veterinarian, etc. haha. We did find THE grocery store to continue going to--KROGER! They have very affordable groceries, unlike Publix. The meat at Publix was a bit ridiculous compared to what we're used to getting in SC. I guess we'll have to get used to the higher cost of living here! I really do enjoy being 5-10 minutes away from everything we need. And while we're in this apartment, Josh is only 7 minutes from work--which is pretty perfect.

I will update as we find new things and meet new people!

Love, peace, and freedom!

Jenna J.

No comments:

Post a Comment