Thursday, May 13, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things... that I want!

I am putting my mental wish list into my blog for the fun of it. I don't do much or get much for myself mainly because Josh and I are pinching pennies until we have jobs, but a girl can dream!

1. The Taser C2
I really want a protective weapon of some sort, and I think a taser is a perfect choice. Not to mention it's pink and fabulously full of power!!! I thought about getting my concealed weapons permit after having two apartment break-ins (in a nice apartment complex AND with alarms). But, I think I would feel better having a non-lethal weapon by my side. I still may get my permit and go to the shooting range. It seems like fun!

2. A playmate for Brady (pictured below as a puppy)
I love my little Yorkshire Terrier! He is absolutely the best dog anyone could have! I really want to get him a playmate one day... preferably a little girl yorkie. I'd like to dress her up in bows as I can't do that with the little boy.

3. The "Vampire Diaries" series
Obviously, this is the more affordable of all on my wish list. But I simply will not allow myself to buy the entire series until Josh and/or I have a job in hand. I have a ton of books, and I have one more on my shelf that I have not read (or packed in a box to move) yet. I would also like to acquire the hardback copies of all books, but I have only found hardback for the newer books! :(

4. A house with a fireplace, formal dining room, huge kitchen, a split-level floor plan, a rocking-chair front porch, and garage
Once Josh and I find jobs, I cannot wait to start our house search! I just hope we can find things on our wish list. I really do NOT like the modern idea of one huge room consisting of the kitchen, dining room, and great room. Yuck.

5. A new eco-friendly car
I have no picture for this yet. I thought I wanted the Chevy Malibu hybrid until I read that GM will be discontinuing it. I want a mid-size to large car with plenty of leg and head room. I would not mind an SUV, but only if it was a hybrid with great gas mileage. Safety is my top priority. It has to score at least a 9.9! Anyone have any suggestions???

Until next time... peace, love, and freedom!

Jenna J.

1 comment:

  1. so u cld put bows in brady's hair...he has no balls :)

    ReplyDelete