Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The first of many

There comes a time in the life of Jenna J. where blogging becomes necessary. 

When I hear, read, and see so many things over the course of many months without writing about it... yes, my brain goes into overload. So, I had an epiphany the other night that it was TIME to go back to the land of "blog" and share with the planet my most interesting thoughts, ideas, theories, poems, songs, and anything else that my brain and fingers can produce.


Oh, how my poor phalanges have missed typing about politics, religion, and the best things that have happened to me in the last year.

As you can see, this picture can sum up THE best thing that has happened to me in the last year. 

Anyway, I will grace your computer screens with my stories and thoughts as time glides on. Please be a "follower" of life.liberty.happiness... I truly believe you will at least have a heart or brain poked by my words in the land of blog. 

Love, peace, and freedom,
Jenna J.

1 comment:

  1. I love this I knew you were a writer girl.....Iove it I do...and I love you

    ReplyDelete